Saturday, July 30, 2011

Green Handle ( Ruko Brand RUK0051Y )



I recently picked up an new knife. a Ruko Brand RUK0051Y.

This knife is one that really spoke to me. The full blade including what is in the handle is 4 inches, and the cutting edge is 3 inches. I like that is has a nice black enamel coating covering all the metal parts that will prevent rust.  I also like the green colouring of the handle plaques. What I really like is that is has a good tight belt clip which limits my worry of losing it. I have sadly lost a few knives in the past do to them sliding off while I am working. Some may find it a bit heavy as a everyday carry pocket knife, but I like the degree of control the heavier handle gives me as a use it, and think it is an ideal belt knife. The liner lock gives a solid lock that is not a pain to disengage when it time to put it away. 

If you would like to see the company's website for this knife I have posted a link below


     
Here are a few more pictures showing more detail


No comments:

Post a Comment