Friday, February 11, 2011

Being Concise

This week I was working on a school assignment that was turned out to be harder then I thought it was going to be. The assignment was to interview at least two people who are working in the field that you plan to enter after college and then write a one page memo about it. Finding and interviewing three nurses was no problem, what I found difficult was keeping it to one page.

Over the years I have gotten better and better at being able to write how I speck. As you may have guessed I fallow the rule of why just say yes when you can tell people the whole process of how you came to that choice, or why not explain the whole history of something? I like feeling that I have helped people to understand things better. I am coming to realize that being long winded is not always very good. In my future I am going to need to write things in a short to the point way. I am going to work on that.

So in theme of being concise I am going to finish this entry now. Knowing full well that by saying that I have not been concise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment