Friday, April 13, 2012

Return to blogging and journaling

It has been some months since I made my last post here. The requirements of nursing school meant that something had to give. Sadly making weekly posts to this blog was one of those things. I must say that I am very glad to be able to once again give time to something that I enjoy so much and feeds my soul so fully. It is my hope that I will once again be able to make weekly posts, but time and work schedules will have a lot to say on that front.

If you have read earlier posts on this blog you will see that I am a large fan of journaling, and I am pleased to say that I have been able to keep up with that. In many ways I count that as being no small part of how I was able to stay sane as the stresses of school wore me down. My journal offers me a place to both record what is going on in my life, but also a chance to review and work through things that are happening in my life. In my nursing studies and practice I tend to focus toward the "spiritual" heath and needs of people, writing down or letting my thoughts out are a large part of my own spiritual needs. I will admit sometimes I get a little down when I look at the stats on this blog and see that much goes unread for sometime, but every so often I do get a sense that I do reach people, and that makes me very pleased when that happens.

I have many great ideas as to things I may write about this coming summer as a have a bit more time to focus on this flight of fancy into being a writer. It is my hope that those of you who are reading this now take some time every so often to check back in and see what I am up to, and maybe even say "Hi" if I say something that  strikes a cord with you. But, even if you do not ever read this blog again I do hope that you take away the sense of joy that I wish to extend to you.

All the best,
S.A.    

No comments:

Post a Comment