Friday, November 26, 2010

Sleep

     If you look at the time stamp on this post you will see that it is after 1am. Fairly late for some one who was up at 6am this morning and needs to do the same tomorrow.  I find that when I am running on low sleep or if I am up late that I tend to have a better hold on my thoughts. It could also be that since I am tired I am not thinking the best. It is not really that I do anything, I simply enjoy being up at this late hour, and even being up before everyone else. I enjoy that fact that I basically have the house to myself. I can make food and watch tv. I can do what ever I wish with out other people getting in the way. I as long as I am quit I can do what ever I wish.
     My girlfriend, Biohazard (her screen name, not a comment on how I see her) finds my lesser need for sleep odd. She and I have been dating for about  3 years now. When see is home from school is stays here at the house in our spare room. Many nights I tuck her into bed and give a good night kiss. I then go onto stay up for a few more hours before i go to bed myself. Even with that I am the one to wake her up in the morning. She is never really happy when I do. If Biohazard does not get her full nights sleep she is not good all day. I on the other hand may go for a few days with late nights and early mornings. As long as I keep going and doing stuff I am fine. I do how ever tend to fall asleep if I stop doing things. Like if I am a passenger in a car. I have had many car rides where I am fighting to stay awake.
    I find it interesting how such things work. I have never been one who gets a great deal of comfort from sleep. I do not really understand people who look forward to getting cozy in their beds for a night of sleep. I mean I may not be wanting to get to work, but I would rather be awake then asleep.

     So this is the first of my late night posts. i am sure the future will hold more late night ramblings. Right now it all makes perfect sense to me, but we will see what I think about it when I read this once I have had a good nights sleep.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment