Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 1- Dear Writer's Block

Prompt: Write a letter starting with "Dear Writer's Block, it's not you, it's me"


Dear Writer’s Block,

                It is not you, it’s me. I know that over the years we have been off and on. You have always stayed true, It is I who has run hot and cold with you and what we have together. It is also true that my behavior lately would make it appear as if I was willing to commit to us in a more solid way.

                I hate to say this to you, but I feel I owe you enough respect that I should tell you the truth. When we are together I never really feel whole, and I am always wondering “what if?”  You deserve better than that. You deserve to have some you who enjoys you for all you have to offer, and is not wondering off in their mind.

                I am really hoping that we can remain friends Writer’s Block. I am will look back on the time that we shared as a time that made me who I am. Without you in my life I am very sure I would not be the same person I am today. It is just that right now I need to focus 

Best of luck in your future,
Silent Axe 

No comments:

Post a Comment