Monday, December 13, 2010

Cooking

     I have been home alone for about a week. I love my family very much, but I do find that I enjoy to have the house to myself every so often. When I am alone I am able to watch the shows that I want to, and eat the foods that I enjoy, but rarely get to have because other people in my family do not like them.
     Many people do not think that I am much of a cook. The truth is that I enjoy making food very much. I just do not share the same tastes as most people.
     When I make myself lunch when I am alone I tend to make pasta with cream sauce. My sister calls it my junk sauce. She calls it that because I put just about everything in it. I put in bacon bits, shrimp, mushrooms, and anything else that I like that is in the fridge. Over the bast few months I have put in sausage, and once I even put in a ton of olives because there was not much else.
     Most of what I make myself fallows that same pattern. I basically just all my favorite things into some kind of base.

No comments:

Post a Comment